Advice to parents
To make sure that your children learn in the best conditions, please remember to:
- Equip your child properly: anorak, hat or cap, mittens, sunglasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes, and is mandatory for some levels (competition, free-style).
- Wearing wrist guards is also recommended for snowboarders.
- Avoid calling out to your child during the lessons.
- Let the instructors decide if it is necessary to change the group level of your child
- Your child is on holidays and here to have fun. Please respect their pace and do not try to make them a champion too early!